Monday 4 March 2013

Modelling in Maya

Here are several of the assets I have modeled.

I changed the alien design a lot because of issues while i was modeling. I wanted the robot to have quite a circular simple head, however it just didn't work. Instead, I opted for a different design that would still suggest the innocent personality of the robot.
I have modeled everything in the interior already. I really like how it is looking so far and hopefully it gives off a cozy atmosphere when it is finally finished.
 Originally, I was only going to give the spaceship one massive laser. I got a bit carried away and just filled his entire mouth with lasers because lasers look cool. He even has lasers in his eyes.

 An asset that I particularly like is the mammoth head. I really wanted to work on my topology and I think I am starting to get the hang of it. Initially, the mammoth head was going to be animated however I don't think I will have the time to prepare the rig.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment