Wednesday 22 May 2013

Power to the Pixels

Power to the pixels was the first exhibition I have taken part in that has presented my own work. We had little time to prepare for the exhibition so I felt things were quite rushed. There was a lot of little mistakes in the presentation of our work that we had to sort out really quickly. I wasn't sure how we should present our work so we just had to wing it.
I was slightly worried about how the exhibition would turn out. There was also little time to advertise it properly and make the event known. However the exhibition turned out fine. I personally need to work on being more social at these kind of events. I found it so exhausting standing there and talking about my work that by the end I couldn't stand being there. Being more social is something I need to improve if I ever need to sell myself and my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment