Wednesday 22 May 2013

Code!

I have been learning Javascript in Unity. The process has been on and off due to other work so progress has been really slow. The book I used to learn was ... . The book explains to you in simple terms how to create simple code. I rather enjoyed it as the book tries to explain things rather than just tell you what to do.

Another useful program I used to learn programming is Gamemaker. Gamemaker also uses Javascript and another useful method. This method shows the code in various blocks and you can drag and drop these blocks to form code. The blocks have simple variables you can change allowing you to create code with very little knowledge about it. I learnt a lot about how code is structured and written from this method. I recommend trying it out if you are interested in coding as I found it to be a great way to introduce me to programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment